Technical Sales Executive
Alfa Chemistry is a biotechnology company focusing on graphene materials, committed to bringing opportunities for customers in many countries and regions to successfully develop graphene applications.
We provide a wide range of graphene product catalogs in a wide range of applications, including graphene and graphene oxide, CVD graphene on coating/substrate, doped graphene, functionalized graphene, etc.
Diversity and inclusion are the foundation of our company's core values. We are honored to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We are looking for energetic and aggressive technical sales executives to join the growing team.
The Technical Sales Executive is mainly responsible for implementing sales strategies, establishing contacts with current and potential customers, determining their needs according to product specifications and plans, and producing appropriate products accordingly to support the realization of sales goals.
The ideal candidate has efficient communication skills and a strong professional background, and can spontaneously formulate and implement business plans, while working with the team to provide a positive call cycle and business development activities.
- Responsible for processing customer orders from quotation generation to final product delivery.
- Coordinate and respond to customer requests for order progress, invoice adjustments, product quality issues and data updates.
- Responsible for handling customer requirements related to quotation-related documents, regulations and professional technical support.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the satisfaction of existing partners, and accurately reflecting the company's attitudes and policies to customers and potential customers.
- Plan and arrange regular customer visits, maintain communication with customers and potential customers to understand needs and challenges, and actively explore new prospects.
- Keep up with market dynamics, application trends and competitive trends, and provide feedback to the team to formulate business development plans.
- Achieve the expected sales and revenue budget for the region.
- Majors in material chemistry and related majors, experience in graphene research preferred.
- Have strong chemical professional background, be able to solve customer needs and provide professional technical support.
- General knowledge of chemical and biotechnology industries/applications and extensive knowledge of graphene products.
- Need excellent organization/planning/time management skills
- Need excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and good listening skills.
- Mature character, positive attitude and a strong sense of commitment.
If you have any questions, please email us. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page research abstract.
Note: Not accepting calls from applicants