Alfa Chemistry is one of the world's leading innovators in the field of materials science. For many years, we have used our unparalleled expertise in graphene, quantum dots and other carbon nanomaterials to develop products that have created new industries and changed people's lives.
The commitment to innovation drives our development. We solve severe technical challenges through continuous R&D investment, a unique combination of materials and process innovations, and continue to achieve success. We are looking for experienced, creative, and motivated material scientists to join us.
Scientists are responsible for identifying and developing new materials, new products and/or new processes to improve product properties or reduce costs. This position will require the development of novel experiments, new analytical techniques and existing methods to gain a basic understanding of the basic principles and provide engineering and creative materials science solutions for Alfa Chemistry's multidisciplinary projects.
- Contribute to projects with deep scientific connotations, which will bring novel technologies or products to Alfa Chemistry.
- Cooperate with different teams of engineers and scientists to conduct experiments and product prototype design.
- Collaborate with different internal departments to explore and/or develop joint cooperation.
- Identify new ideas that are of interest to Alfa Chemistry, and design new product prototypes and experimental programs.
- Communicate and record the results of the experiment.
- Doctoral degree in materials science, chemistry, physics, chemical engineering; 3 years or more of work experience.
- Material synthesis experience (graphene, CVD graphene, graphene-like, quantum dots,)
- Material characterization experience. (SEM, optical microscope, atomic force microscope (AFM), infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), UV-Vis spectroscopy, photoluminescence, etc.)
- Experience in surface science (cleaning solutions, wet deposition technology, surface functionalization, contact angle measurement).
- Experience with material optical properties (refractive index, scattering, absorption, fluorescence, laser, LED).
- Programming/data analysis experience (Python, Matlab, Labview, etc.), laboratory instruments, prototype development, CAD.
- Rich experience and rich technical knowledge in interdisciplinary science; experience in interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience in safe chemical/reagent handling and related laboratory techniques.
- Experience in initiating, completing and reporting research activities
- Ability to transform ideas from concept to reality
- Ability to design, execute and optimize experiments
- Ability to troubleshoot, verify and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks
- Self-entrepreneurs with good leadership potential
- Soft skills (communication/team/leadership): enthusiastic and positive; ability to work in a team environment; ability to determine long-term needs/goals and short-term goals to achieve; ability to work independently and teamwork
If you have any questions, please email us. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a 1-2 page research abstract.
Note: Not accepting calls from applicants